Murray Park School's face masks policy
Murray Park School's policy on face masks from September 2020 is as follows. This will be in place unless there is a local lockdown or government policy advises a different course of action.
- During any time on school site, staff are not required to wear face masks/visors. Staff can choose to wear face masks and/or visors if they wish to, apart from teachers whilst teaching, when only visors can be worn.
- Students are not required to wear face masks whilst on school site. Students can choose to wear masks whilst walking around the school site. Students can only wear masks in classrooms if they have provided evidence that they are extremely clinically vulnerable. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/people-at-higher-risk/whos-at-higher-risk-from-coronavirus/
- Visitors, including contractors, are expected to wear face masks at all times whilst on site between the hours of 8.15am to 4pm – inside and outside of buildings. Outside of these hours, masks do not have to be worn but social distancing measures should be adhered to.
- Face masks for all staff/visitors/students should not have a slogan or inappropriate image and can be either disposable or re-useable.
- Staff/students/visitors should provide their own face masks/visors if they choose to wear one.