Year 9 Options
On this page you will find:
- An introduction talk to explain each stage of the options process at Murray Park School.
- Information videos for all the subjects we offer.
- A copy of the Options Booklet for 2022.
- Information on how to contact subject teachers if you wish to find more information about the courses on offer.
Year 9 Parents’ Evening and Options Information
On Tuesday 18th of February we invited parents and carers to book onto the telephone based Parents’ Evening for English, Maths and Science, and book appointments with any subjects your child is interested in studying in Key Stage 4.
If you were not able to participate in this evening, or would like further information from a subject teacher you spoke with, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your message will be forwarded to the relevant department.
Subject Presentation Videos
Submitting Options Using Options Online
Help and Support
If you require any additional information, or support in the Options Process, the following staff are here to help:
- Mr George Hagen – Assistant Headteacher
- Mrs Gurdeep Rai – Head of Year 9
- Miss Lucy Mitchell – Raising Achievement Leader Year 9
- Mr Tim Taylor – Careers Advisor
These staff can be contacted via our dedicated Options email address: email@example.com